Annual Operating Fund 2010-2011
ARTworks applies the many creative tools of The Arts to strengthen artists and to enrich audiences, collectors, and visitors through high quality arts experiences and arts education programs 365 days a year. Help us by contributing to the 2009 - 2010 Annual Operating Fund
As a supporter of ARTworks you demonstrate your committment to affordable quality arts in your community.
ARTworks accomplishes its mission by:
- Making the arts accessible and affordable to diverse audiences and participants
- Providing expert personnel and production resources through partnerships with individuals, organizations and municipalities
- Maintaining a home that guides, embraces and encourages the imagination of our community's youth and inspires and enriches the lives of our community's adults and active seniors
- Providing a unique community-centered venue, that is affordable for local production companies and artists, to present quality theater and multi-cultural music at a reasonable price in an intimate setting
- Ensuring an environment where all artists are nurtured and can thrive, grow, take risks and make daring choices
- Broadening the base of understanding, appreciation and support for the Arts through meaningful education initiatives and community partnerships
Congratulations to the 2010 Annual Arts Council of Beaufort County award winners! ~ Rebecca Davenport, "City of Beaufort Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Jeff Coppinger, "Town of Port Royal Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Natalie Hefter, "Town of Hilton Head Island Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Beaufort Jasper Hampton Comprehensive Health, "Arts Business Partner of the Year;" Erika Pyle, "Arts Volunteer of the Year," and C.J. Norwood, "Arts Educator of the Year."
Congratulations to the 2009 Annual Arts Council of Beaufort County award winners! ~ Jo Ann Kingsley, "City of Beaufort Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Tina B. Fripp, "Town of Port Royal Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Martha Ahrens Schymik, "Town of Hilton Head Island Mayor's Award for the Arts;" Bay Street Music, "Arts Business Partner of the Year;" Irby Rentz, "Arts Volunteer of the Year," and Alana Adams, "Arts Educator of the Year."